Thank you for sending us a note. We will be in contact soon. However, we don't want to lose you while you wait. Stay with us! Below are a few ways to help us with our mission of rallying community members to design more equitable cities. If you have any additional questions and/or partnership opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com.
1. Our programming is dictated by you and what you need. Click here to share your ideas on how you would make your city better, and then let the world know! Encourage your friends, family, and colleagues to share their thoughts at creativereactionlab.com/dtboc-stl or via the hashtag #designtobetter.
2. Subscribe to our e-newsletter and follow us on your social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. We promise not to spam you. However, this is the best way to stay up-to-date on our work and how you can join the fight.
3. Attend some of our events and use our resources. Make creativereactionlab.com your hub for social action against racial disparities and injustices.
4. Invest in community-created solutions, and donate as little as $5. All proceeds support the launch of community-created solutions addressing racial inequities. Who knows? One day, you may receive some of this funding and support.
5. Continue to be an ally, activist, and advocate. Individuals like you continue to transform our cities' residents, institutions, and nation by just being an inclusive changemaker. We need you. No matter how big or small your efforts, we need all of these approaches to make a systemic impact. So, thank you for being you and let's fight!